YOU MIGHT GET MARRIED ONE DAY AND GET TO LIVE WITH YOUR BEST FRIEND AND DECORATE YOUR HOME WITH THEM AND DO EVERYTHING TOGETHER LIKE WATCH LATE NIGHT INFORMERCIALS JUST BECAUSE AND SEE THEIR SLEEPY FACE WHEN THEY WAKE UP IN THE MORNING AND HAVE A SECRET HANDSHAKE AND BE REALLY WEIRD WITH THEM AND THEY’LL STILL LOVE YOU NO MATTER WHAT AND IF THE POSSIBILITY OF ALL OF THAT DOESN’T MAKE YOU SMILE IDK WHAT WILL
Today is Mother’s Day in the UK. Over on the Oxford Words blog, the Dictionaries team have built a Baby Name Generator (using An A-Z of Baby Names) for any prospective mothers (or fathers, or just anyone wanting to while away a few minutes…) having trouble picking their future child’s name. Click through to answer their questions and see what you get!
(Mine were Dylan and Fabiola, in case you’re interested.)
feel free to not read A little over a year ago now, I decided that I was so done with my three best friends having boyfriends and me not having a boyfriend that I came up with an imaginary boyfriend and immediately named him Jude. You may ask why I decided to name him that, but I cannot tell you the answer. It just seemed like a great name and I feel like I may have been pondering the movie The Holiday (in which Jude Law stars) at length at that time, and the name Jude also sounds thoroughly British to me and that’s basically what I was going for - a British boyfriend so I could trump all my friends’s boyfriends. And now over a year later, I still think of my future husband as Jude. Now to the interesting part of the story: I just took this quiz, and for a boy it told me that I would most likely name by son Jude - no joke. I can’t help but think that there is some kind of prophetic resonance to this. And now the conclusion: If your name is Jude, we will most likely be married 10 years from now. Thank you for reading, and now you will understand why I randomly tag things with “Jude,” “looking for you Jude” etc.
- He sings like an angel.
- He’s an amazing actor ajsdhsakjfdg I can’t even.
- He can dance. He can dance.
- His face looks like it’s been carved by angels.
- He has the body of a Roman god (not even exaggerating).
- He plays golf, soccer, basketball and baseball (3 of them as varsity sports in high school)
- He was the President of the Business and Finance Academy of his high school.
- He was in Student Council.
- He was offered a bunch of business scholarships from a bunch of universities but turned them down to study voice.
- He is like the most hardworking and passionate guy.
- He is really down to earth and humble. (Though he has all reason to be a cocky with all that talent.)
- He’s super nice (as everyone who’s met him says).
- He still goes to church with his family.
- He has a great butt.
- His hands are beautiful.
- Why though, Aaron. Why.
GO AWAY. LET ME SUFFER ALONE.
HE NEEDS TO DIE WHY WOULD HE DO THIS TO MY HEART
The sun will stop shining the day he dies
if a cute transfer kid doesn’t go to my school this year and falls in love with me i am so done
(11/100) - The Amazing Spiderman